Saturday, September 1, 2018


Keep Your Eyes Open


Going outside is so very relaxing. I listen to the birds and insects. My eyes are wide open as they take in the beauty of life. You never know what you will see. That's the magic of being outside.

How great it feels to have the sun shining down onto me. The concert of birds fills me with joy. What a beautiful sound! Even the frogs/toads and crickets have a way of putting a smile on my face.

This beauty was on a cone flower by our pond. At first it was hard to notice but then my eyes focused and I watched this beauty for several minutes. For some reason, he wasn't scared. He let me take photos of him and was still there later as I walked away. I had never seen a frog/toad on top of a cone flower! How spectacular he looked. It was one of those special moments you don't forget.

Taking time to get outside helps me relax. There's nothing like it. Do you go outside to relax? Take a walk? Stroll? Run? If so, do you take the time to really see and hear the world around you? What do you enjoy most of getting outside?

Our world is beautiful. Take the time to enjoy what we have. The flood waters have changed our view and life. The destruction has raised havoc. May the world heal.

Now to get outside.

The above photo is available for purchase.

Thanks for visiting. Have a great day!

Judy


No comments:

Post a Comment