Friday, August 10, 2018


Welcome to my nature blog. I started it because I keep getting compliments on how beautiful my photos are. I am said to have "an eye".

I think it's true that nature does say it all. It shows us how beautiful the world can be. This monarch recently came out of its chrysalis as you can see how shiny the wings are. As soon as it comes out of its chrysalis, it flutters it's wings to help them dry. I believe the monarch started its life from this plant or something very close to it.

What do you see when you go outside? Are you aware of your surroundings? Do you hear, see, smell and feel nature around you?

As I see something special, I will share it with you.

I welcome comments and hope to hear from you. Check back often.

Now go outside and let nature show you its beauty.

Thanks for visiting!

Judy





2 comments:

  1. Beautiful, Judy. I celebrate every monarch that flies ou way. YOu have captured a peak moment.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you enjoy the monarchs. They are a celebration to behold. Thanks.

      Delete