Thursday, July 4, 2019





Notecards
Update!!!!!!


Hello everyone. I was just asked if I make notecards out of my photos. The answer is yes. If you are ever interested in having a notecard made out of any of the photos I have posted here, simply let me know. 

Cost: $4.00/each

Shipping: $3.00 for up to 4 cards, add .60 cents for each additional card. (U.S. orders only)

The notecards are blank inside. See here:





Along with notecards, I also sell prints to decorate your home or office. I have a wide selection of photos: birds, butterflies, dragonflies, trees, leaves, water, sunrises/sunsets, and more. Want to see some, simply let me know.

Please send me a message on facebook or email: judithsparkles@gmail.com

Thank you for your interest in my nature photography. 

Have a great day!

Best,
Judy














s

No comments:

Post a Comment