Saturday, May 18, 2019



There comes a time...


There comes a time when one has to sit back and enjoy the view. This is my now. Writing this blog brings me joy and I will be updating it as often as I can. Please continue to visit and see and learn about the beauty of life. 

My plan is to write about:

Frogs
Sandhill cranes
Snapping turtles
Dragonflies
Goldfinches
Canada Geese
Great Egret
Palm Warbler
Barred Owl
Eagles
Great Gray Owl
Gerber Daisy
Mergansers
Lesser Scaup
and lots more!

If you ever want to decorate your home or office, I hope you will contact me. I have a wide variety of photos to choose from. I also make notecards out of any photo you would like. Send a note or a birthday card and the recipient will enjoy the view. Contact me: judithsparkles@gmail.com to discuss the options.

Please visit whenever you can. If you enjoy a post, please take a moment to write a comment. Otherwise, just enjoy the view.

Thank you so much for visiting. Have a great rest of your day!

Judy



















'

No comments:

Post a Comment